Call for presentations
Join other industry visionaries and speak at Internet of Things North America. This event provides a forum to discuss new developments in technology, market conditions and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements in the machine, device and building intelligence, connectivity/telemetry and IoT industry.
There are a limited number of speaking opportunities available, so it is imperative that you submit your abstract by the January 8th, 2018 call for papers deadline.
Here are some of the topics we are looking for:
- Machine and Device Connectivity
- IoT Standards and Standardization
- Big Data: Data Acquisition & Analytics
- Prototyping and Development
- Building a Business Model for IoT
- IoT Security
- The IoT Ecosystem
- Industrial IoT
- Connected/Smart Cities
- Enterprise-Wide Connectivity
- Networking: Wireless, Wired, Fiber & Telemetry Networks
- Cloud-based monitoring and control of equipment, assets, facilities & operations
- Integrating Multiple Networks & Communications Systems for Maximum Interoperability
- Remote & Smart Service Management
- Open Source IoT
Submitting a Proposal: The basis of the proposal or the presentation may not be the promotion or marketing of a product.
Please Note: Speaking Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material and complete presentations as attachments. **All submission guidelines must be included for abstract consideration. Submit to Nick Depperschmidt.
The Speaking Proposal should include:
– A title for the presentation
– A summary of the presentation content (100 words)
– Presenter(s) biography and high-resolution head-shot
– Contact information: name, title, company, address, phone, email address and website
– Desired Speaking Track
Your Technology Needs: Speakers must bring their own laptop. Indicate any other technology that you plan to bring and/or need. Include any other pertinent information about your technology requirements.